Southern New Jersey Section EmComm

Share EmComm: Ideas; Problems; Solutions & Questions -- Section-wide & Beyond

This forum is open to anyone, anywhere.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2022 8:17 pm  #1

Week #88 ICS210/Hospital Bed Report

GE, Operators.

Welcome to Week #88.

Last week’s exercise ended with you being assigned to the CERT Staging Area One. Your status was AVAILABLE. This information was recorded on your ICS210 and saved for future use.

(If you’re new to the multi-week exercise, this will be the first assignment that you log on an ICS210. Make sure to use the Save ICS210 Form Data button at the bottom of the form. This will save a copy in your PC’s Downloads Folder for future nets)

This week you are being sent to the Hazard County Hospital. Your status is ASSIGNED.
Record this information on your ICS210 and save it.

The Hazard County EOC needs to know the situation at the Hazard County Hospital.  They are requesting a Hospital Bed Report.
Open the form and put Hazard County Hospital in the Header. Use your location for the lat/long.
Name of facility: Hazard County Hospital
POC is Ralph Bellamy
Phone: (838) 555-7788
Email: RBellamy@HCH.org

Go to this link: Hospital Utilization | HHS Protect Public Data Hub (arcgis.com) and find a hospital near you. Add the Inpatient and ICU information to your form.
Bed Status:
Inpatient = Medical/Surgery
ICU = Critical Care

Send your completed Hospital Bed Report to: SNJOEM

I’d like to thank the ETO Winlink Thursday folks for inspiring this exercise.

Have fun!
Tim
SNJOEM

PS: You do not need to send me your ICS210. Just keep saving it each week and I’ll ask for it when the Multi-Week Exercise ends.

8/09/2022 8:18 pm  #2

Re: Week #88 ICS210/Hospital Bed Report

THIS IS A DRILL THIS IS A DRILL THIS IS A DRILL

Board footera