Southern New Jersey Section EmComm

Share EmComm: Ideas; Problems; Solutions & Questions -- Section-wide & Beyond

This forum is open to anyone, anywhere.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2022 9:08 pm  #1

Week #62 SPOTREP Part 2: Generate Map

GE, Operators.

Welcome to Week #62.

There will be a few parts to this week’s net.

First, click on the Message tab and scroll down to Generate Maps and CSV files for Forms. Click on it. A new window should pop up. Take a look at the Select Form drop-down menu. Is the SPOTREP-2 form listed? If not, don’t worry about it; we’ll get back to this later.

I’ve sent all of last week’s participants a SPOTREP-2 of my own. (if you don’t get one, or didn’t participate last week, email me at NJ2N at arrl dot net, and I’ll get it to you ASAP.) Open my form. Now recheck the Select Form menu mentioned above. SPOTREP-2 should now be listed.

Here is a list of last week’s operators:
KD2DVW
KD2LBV
NC1A
N2PEZ
N8VAR
KC5VKG
KD2FFR
KD2SPJ
AI0IA
KC3QLX
NY3J
NC9W
N2MHO
K5ANP
KB5ILY
N4DPH
KA2ENE
AI3KS
DC7RF
KG7WFQ
WX2NJ
W0HU

Find your callsign on the list and please send your SPOTREP-2 from last week to the next two operators on the list. (If you’re at the end of the list, go to the top of the list) Make up a new SPOTREP if you need to.
All operators should get 3 SPOTREPS, one from me and two more from net operators.

Go back to Message/Generate Maps and CSV files for Forms/Select Form. Select SPOTREP-2. Now click on Generate Map down at the bottom. There should be colored pins on the map showing where your SPOTREPS came from. Feel free to mess around with the different map types.

When you’re done will all that, send a regular Winlink email to SNJOEM with the two callsigns that you sent traffic to.

That’s it for this week.
Have fun!

Tim

Board footera