Southern New Jersey Section EmComm

Share EmComm: Ideas; Problems; Solutions & Questions -- Section-wide & Beyond

This forum is open to anyone, anywhere.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2022 8:37 pm  #1

Week #87 Multi-Week Exercise: More ICS210 & Radiogram

GE, Operators.

You all did a great job with last week’s Damage Survey. I realize that it was kind of tricky, but you really nailed it.
And the Multi-Week Exercise continues….

Welcome to Week #87.

(If you’re new to the multi-week exercise, this will be the first assignment that you log on your ICS210. Make sure to use the Save ICS210 Form Data button at the bottom of the form. This will save a copy in your PC’s Downloads Folder for future nets)

First: Load up your ICS210. You’re being recalled from Disasterville, back to the CERT team’s Staging Area One. Your status will be AVAILABLE while you wait for another assignment.

Add this move to your ICS210 and save it again for future nets.

It looks like you’re going to have a little downtime while you’re waiting. Please take this opportunity to send me an ARRL Radiogram. You can look up my address at NJ2N on QRZ.com. My phone number is: (732) 555-1234. Let me know what you think of the multi-week exercise and include any suggestions for future multi-week nets.
Put my Winlink email address in the box at the bottom of the form. You don’t have to use a Liaison Station. Just send your radiogram directly to me.

And that’s it.
Have fun!
Tim
NJ2N

Board footera