Southern New Jersey Section EmComm

Share EmComm: Ideas; Problems; Solutions & Questions -- Section-wide & Beyond

This forum is open to anyone, anywhere.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2021 8:00 pm  #1

Week #35 ICS210 Resource Status Change Report

GE, Operators.

Welcome to Week #35 of the SNJ Winlink Wednesday.

We'll be using an ICS210 Resource Status Change Report this week.

This form is a great way to keep track of operators, or any personnel, during an assignment. I've heard stories of operators being left behind or unaccounted for during real-life emergencies in the past.
From my own experience, that was our biggest concern during a missing person search a couple years ago. We put over 140 people, of varied skill levels, into the woods and wanted to get them all back at the end of the day. And thanks to our awesome support staff, we had every one of them accounted for within 20 minutes when we shut down the search.

We currently use the ICS210 to track members of the SNJ ARES Mutual Assistance Team during training.

For this week....

Please download and transcribe the following ICS210 into the Winlink version and send it to: SNJOEM
Bonus points for putting SNJ Winlink Wednesday in the Header.

Download Link:
https://groups.io/g/SNJEMCOM/files/SNJ%20Winlink%20Wednesday/ics%20form%20210%20WW35.pdf

[NOTE: As this is more of an introduction to the form, I left it as a PDF so you can just cut and paste the information.]

Have fun!
Tim
SNJOEM

On another note...

Week #36 will be our P2P net. We're finalizing the details and will get them posted on next Monday (8/9) -- to give you a little extra time to get set up.
We'll also have something for our VHF and Telnet participants, so no one gets left out.

Board footera